weberdry PUM coat New Product
20kg plastic pails
weberdry PUM coat is a single component, low VOC, liquid applied waterproofing membrane. It is highly elastic producing a seamless, crack bridging membrane for roofs, balconies, floor slabs, RC gutters, foundations and retaining walls.
- New concrete should be cured for at least 28 days and should have a pull off strength ≥ 1.5 N/mm².
- Cement or mineral based substrates must be prepared mechanically using abrasive blast cleaning or scarifying equipment to remove cement laitance and to achieve an open textured surface.
- Loose friable material and weak concrete must be completely removed and surface defects such as blowholes and voids must be fully exposed.
- Substrate must have sufficient gradient for surface water to run off easily without ponding.
(refer to our Technical data sheet & Method statement for procedures in detail)
- Eco-friendly with low VOC.
- Ultra-high bonding / elasticity designed for superior crack-bridging properties.
- Easy application to minimize site application errors.
- Enhanced durability with a polyurethane modified formulation hence increases the service life.
- Do not apply on substrates with rising moisture. Always apply during falling ambient and substrate temperature. If applied during rising temperatures pin holes may occur from rising air.
- Ensure that temperature does not drop below 8°C and that relative humidity does not exceed 80% until the membrane has fully cured.
- Ensure that the coating is thoroughly dry and free of pinholes before applying the next layer.
- Do not allow temporary water ponding to remain between coats on any horizontal surfaces or until the final coating has totally cured. Brush or mop the surface water away during this time.
- Do not apply directly on insulation boards.
- Protect the waterproofing for 48 hours after the final coat. Do not expose waterproofing for a prolonged period of time after application.
- It is highly recommended to protect the wall waterproofing membrane with polystyrene or protection board before back filling.
- When applying a screed over the weberdry PUM coat use a polyethylene sheet on top of the coating as a separation layer and protection layer for the coating.
- Minimum joint over lapping is 100mm.