Part A (powder): 25kg bag & Part B (liquid): 9 litre drum
weberdry WP 200-F is a flexible, polymer-modified and two component cementitious waterproofing coating. It is applied to concrete and mortar to prevent water infiltration in severe condition. Enhances the ability of substrates to resistance of sulphate attack and limits carbon dioxide ion penetration.
- Concrete, Cement-Sand Render / Screed & Masonry surface must be fully cured, dry, sound, flat or true & free of contaminants eg. grease, oil, dust, loose particles, laitance etc.
- Steel / Metal surface must be free of scales, rust, grease, oil etc.
- Damp the surface before coating and sweep the excess water to avoid ponding on the horizontal area. This is particularly important if substrate exhibits a high degree of water suction. Rapid loss of moisture from the waterproof coating may result in pinholes, poor adhesion and overall weakened properties.
Download SDS for application and mixing instruction in detail
- Good crack bridging capability.
- Pre-packed components, easy to mix and apply.
- Slurry consistency.
- Good adhesion to sound substrates.
- Protects against water penetration and concrete carbonation.
- Non-toxic and non-corrosive.
- Easily applied using brush or roller
- not a decorative treatment and may display signs of "blooming" after rain or in damp weather
- Avoid application in direct sun and strong wind
- Protect freshly applied material from direct rain for at leastr 4 hours.
- Never apply less than 2KG/m² in a single layer
- Free of surface water and leaks
- Pot life : Approx. 2 hours
- Coverage : minimum 2 coats for area subject to high water ingress, apply a third coat
- Do not add water above the recommended stated dosage.
- Use only clean (potable) water.
- Non-Toxic. However avoid inhaling dust.