Part A (powder): 20kg bag & Part B (liquid): 5 liter drum
weberdry WP 100-SF is a semi-flexible, two component polymer modified cementitious waterproofing slurry comprising a latex admixture and a cement base powder incorporating special additives. It protects a wide range of building and structural concrete components with excellent resistance to water.
- Concrete, Cement-Sand Render / Screed & Masonry surface must be fully cured, dry, sound, flat or true & free of contaminants eg. grease, oil, dust, loose particles, laitance etc.
- Steel / Metal surface must be free of scales, rust, grease, oil etc.
- Damp the surface before coating and sweep the excess water to avoid ponding on the horizontal area. This is particularly important if substrate exhibits a high degree of water suction. Rapid loss of moisture from the waterproof coating may result in pinholes, poor adhesion and overall weakened properties.
Download SDS for application and mixing instruction in detail
- Pre-packed components, easy to mix and apply.
- Slurry consistency.
- Good adhesion to sound substrates.
- Protects against water penetration and concrete carbonation.
- Non-toxic and non-corrosive.
- Easily applied using brush or roller
- not a decorative treatment and may display signs of "blooming" after rain or in damp weather
- Avoid application in direct sun and strong wind
- Protect freshly applied material from direct rain for at least 4 hours.
- Free of surface water and leaks
- Do not add water above the recommended stated dosage.
- Use only clean (potable) water.
- Non-Toxic. However, avoid inhaling dust.
- Pot life : Approx. 2 hours
- Coverage : minimum 2 coats for area subject to high water ingress, apply a third coat
- Number of coating : Minimum 2 coats for non-retaining structure /Minimum 3 coats for water retaining structure
- Coverage : - 1.5 - 2.0 kg / m² (for 2 coats)
: - 2.5 - 3.0 kg / m² (for 3 coats)