weberdry WP 300-E
Part A (powder) : 25kg bag & Part B (liquid) : 18 litre drum
Two-component with latex cementitious coating, which can be simply achieved by mixing a prepacked powder with a formulated admixture, and subsequent painting the slurry on various substrates. It protects a wide range of buildings and structural concrete components with excellent resistance to water, long-term weathering and scratching. It is applicable for those structures subjected to water immersion.
- Concrete, Cement-Sand Render / Screed & Masonry surface must be fully cured, dry, sound, flat or true & free of contaminants eg. grease, oil, dust, loose particles, laitance etc.
- Steel / Metal surface must be free of scales, rust, grease, oil etc.
- Damp the surface before coating and sweep the excess water to avoid ponding on the horizontal area. This is particularly important if substrate exhibits a high degree of water suction. Rapid loss of moisture from the waterproof coating may result in pinholes, poor adhesion and overall weakened properties.
(Please refer to our Technical Data Sheet or Method Statement for procedures in detail)
- Excellent crack bridging capability.
- Applicable for areas subjected to movement or vibration.
- Pre-packed components, easy to mix and apply.
- Slurry consistency.
- Good adhesion to sound substrates.
- Protects against water penetration and concrete carbonation.
- Non-toxic and non-corrosive.
- Easily applied using brush or roller
- Pot life : Approx 2 hours
- Number of coating : Minimum 2 coats for non-retaining structure / Minimum 3 coats for water retaining structure
- Coverage : - 1.5 - 2.0 kg / m² (for 2 coats) : - 2.5 - 3.0 kg / m² (for 3 coats)
- Do not add water above the recommended stated dosage.
- Use only clean (potable) water.
- Non-Toxic. However avoid inhaling dust.