weberdry PUD coat New Product
5 & 20kg plastic pails
weberdry PUD coat is a single-component, low VOC, liquid applied waterproofing membrane. It is highly elastic, UV-resistant, seals roof leaks and extends the roof service life.
- New concrete should be cured for at least 28 days and should have a pull off strength 1.5 N/mm². Cement or mineral based substrates must be prepared mechanically using abrasive blast cleaning or scarifying equipment to remove cement laitance and to achieve an open textured surface.
- Loose friable material and weak concrete must be completely removed and surface defects such as blowholes and voids must be fully exposed
- Substrate must have sufficient a gradient for surface water to run off easily without any ponding water.
(refer to our Technical data sheet & Method statement for procedures in detail)
- Eco-friendly with a low VOC.
- UV-resistant specially designed for exposed waterproofing areas
- Ultra-high bonding and elastic properties designed for superior crack-bridging.
- Easy application to minimize on-site errors.
- Enhanced durability with a polyurethane modified formulation hence increases the service life or the roof or structure.
- Do not apply on substrates with rising moisture. Always apply during falling ambient and substrate temperature. If applied during rising temperatures pin holes may occur from rising air.
- Ensure that temperature does not drop below 8°C and that relative humidity does not exceed 80% until the membrane has fully cured.
- Ensure that the coating is thoroughly dry and the surface is without pinholes before applying any top coat.
- Do not allow temporary ponding to remain between coats on any horizontal surfaces or until the final coating has totally cured. Brush or mop off any surface water during this time.
- Do not apply on roofs subject to long-term water ponding with subsequent periods of frost. In cold climatic zones for roofing structures with a pitch of less than 3% appropriate measures must have to be considered.
- Do not apply directly on insulation boards. Not recommended for high pedestrian traffic. In case pedestrian traffic is unavoidable, it shall be covered with appropriate elements such as tiles, stone plates or wooden panels.