weberset x'tra flex (LD) New Product
25 KG / Bag
Excellent performance,low dust, mono component thin thick latex fortified cement based Ceramic Tile & Stone Slab Adhesive
- Substrate must be dry, sound, flat / true & free of contaminants.
- Ceramic Tiles are to be fix dry. Do not soak in water.
- Mix weberset x'tra flex (LD) with water (or Latex Admixture) as per the recommended mix ratio. Mechanical mixing recommended.
- Spread adhesive to the substrate at bed thickness of 6 - 15mm (may vary depending on tile size & thickness) with suitable notched trowel.
- Spread no more than 1 m2 at a time to avoid Skin-Over.
- Promptly fix tiles onto adhesive bed, followed by slight twisting action to ensure good contact ie. Solid Bed Fixing.
- Touch adhesive bed periodically to check for Skin-Over. Where adhesive bed is no longer tacky / sticky, Skin-Over had occurred. Re-Trowel adhesive bed.
- Allocate joints of approx. 3mm wide between tiles.
- Remove surplus adhesive from tile surface & joints before it hardens.
- Set for 24 hours; before grouting commences.
- Do not use adhesive in temperatures lower than 5ºC or in damp condition.
- Safer working condition
- Healthy working environment
- Excellent bonding strength
- Suitable for installation of large Format Wall Tile
- Good workability
- Bed thickness : 3 - 6mm
- Open time : Approx. 30 Minute
- Setting time : 24 hours
- Adjustability Time : 20 minutes – May vary depending on porosity of substrate.
- Mix Proportion : 1 pbw water to 3 pbw adhesive (6 - 7 ltrs Water or Latex Admixture to 20kg weberset x'tra flex (LD))
- Application Temperature : Above 5°C - 40°C
- Shelf life : 6 month