weberset epoxy adhesive
8 KG / plastic drum
Two part epoxy adhesive for tiles
- Substrate must be dry, sound, flat / true & free of contaminants.
- Ceramic Tiles are to be fix dry. Do not soak in water.
- Mix RESIN with HARDENER as per the recommended mix ratio (or As
- Supplied). Mechanical mixing recommended.
- Spread adhesive to the substrate at bed thickness of 2 - 5 mm (may vary
- depending on tile size) with suitable notched trowel.
- Spread no more than 1 m2 at a time & promptly fix tiles onto adhesive bed, followed by slight twisting action to ensure good contact ie. Solid bed fixing.
- Allocate joints of approx. 2 - 3mm wide between tiles.
- Remove surplus adhesive from surface & joints before it hardens.
- Set for 24 hours; before grouting commences.
- Water impervious and chemicals proof tile adhesive
- Two component with easy to mix
- Ideal for commercial kitchen and hospital
- Bed thickness : 2 - 5mm
- Setting time : Initial set : Approx. 4 hours at 30˚C , Full set : 24 hours
- Adjustability Time : 5 minutes – May vary depending on porosity of substrate.
- Mix Proportion : Approx. 1 : 3 . 5 (As per ratio supplied)
- Application Temperature : Above 5˚C - 40˚C
- Shelf life : 6 month