weberset easy fix 101 New ProductProduct formerly named: BELCEM EASY FLEX
25 KG / Bag
Tile adhesive for porcelain tiles
- Substrate must be dry, sound, flat / true & free of contaminants.
- Ceramic Tiles are to be fix dry. Do not soak in water.
- Mix weberset easy flex with water (or Latex Admixture) as per the recommended mix ratio. Mechanical mixing recommended.
- Spread adhesive to the substrate at bed thickness of 3 - 6mm (may vary depending on tile size & thickness) with suitable notched trowel.
- Spread no more than 1 m2 at a time to avoid Skin-Over.
- Promptly fix tiles onto adhesive bed, followed by slight twisting action to ensure good contact ie. Solid Bed Fixing.
- Touch adhesive bed periodically to check for Skin-Over. Where adhesive bed is no longer tacky / sticky, Skin-Over had occurred. Re-Trowel adhesive bed.
- Allocate joints of approx. 3mm wide between tiles.
- Remove surplus adhesive from tile surface & joints before it hardens.
- Set for 24 hours; before grouting commences.
- Good quality C2TE tile adhesive
- Good bond strength (x>1.5N/mm2)
- Applicable for wall and floor tile
- Bed thickness : 3 - 6mm
- Open time : Approx. 15 Minute
- Setting time : 24 hours
- Adjustability Time : 25 minutes – May vary depending on porosity of substrate.
- Mix Proportion : 1 pbw water to 3 pbw adhesive (7 - 8 ltrs Water or Latex Admixture to 25kg weberset easy fix 101)
- Shelf life : 6 month