Features and benefits
- Provide high water resistant properties
- Enhance surface with gloss finish
- suitable for wet or dry, interior & exterior areas
- Application for top surface only.
- Approximately 4-5 ltr per 100m² when applied onto a moderate water absorption surface
weberprim super seal is solvent-based; therefore always apply in areas with good cross ventilation. If it is flammable; therefore avoid contact with open fire or sources of ignition during application.
weberprim super seal (matt) is not suitable for cement-based substrate and also rough surface or porous substrates, such as terracotta tile, quarry tile, pebble wash, veneer slice brick, facing brick etc., as the matting agent tends to accumulate inside the pores. When it has dried, it may result in a whitish appearance. Therefore always try out its compatibility, prior to actual application.
It is the responsibility of users / applicators to determine condition and suitability of all surfaces; prior to actual application