25 KG / Bag
Premixed thin cement-based finishing plaster for wall and ceiling in dry or wet interior and exterior area.
- Remove dust, loose particles, grease and traces of foreign materials that may affect adhesion
- Dampen the dry absorbent surface before application of E.MIX Eco Base
Mixing & Installation
- Mix thoroughly with appropriate amount of water by using an electrical mixer.
- Allow mixture to stand for 10 minutes for additives to dissolve.
- stir again the mixture and ready to apply
- Apply with steel trowel or spatula
- When applying several layers, the layer underneath must be dried before spreading the subsequent layer.
- Finished surface can be sanded with fine sand-paper when necessary.
- Ceiling may be spray-textured finished
- Water resistant, enhances bonding strength, flexibility, durability,
longer open time, crack free & good workability.
- Specially formulated as a Skim Coat Plaster (Finish Plaster Coat)
for use in re-surfacing & finishing.
- Provide a flat, smooth & fine finish.
- Offers greater bond strength, flexibility, durability,longer open time,
crack free and good workability compared to traditional plastering compound.
- Easy to use,mix with clean water only
- Coat thickness : 1-2mm per coat
- Pot life : Approx. 3 hours
- Recommend to wear NIOSH approved or equivalent face mask when mixing procedures
- Material contains cement, which may produce an allergic effect
- Material may cause irritation to eyes and skin. If contact with eyes and skin rinse immediately with water and seek medical assistance.