weberprim hydro sealProduct formerly named: BELCEM HYDRO SEAL
1, 5, 20 Ltr
Ready to use transparent, thin liquid solvent based impregnator for water repellent protection for stone surfaces. Suitable for bottom & side surfaces only.
- ready-to-use. No further dilution is required. Stir well before use.
- Preliminary testing on small trial areas is important to determine coverage and compatibility of weberprim hydro seal with materials to be treated.
- Natural Stone Slabs (& other materials) to be treated must be dry, sound and free of contamination eg. grease, oil, dust, laitance etc.
- Do not apply on damp or wet surfaces and during wet weather conditions
- Apply weberprim hydro seal to the Underside & Edges (4 Sides).
- Apply weberprim hydro seal evenly with a brush, roller or cloth. Ensure that thin even coats are applied; rather than thick or lumpy coats.
- weberprim hydro seal can be applied as a single coat protective treatment. However more often than not, certain materials may require two (2) or more coats of treatments for effective water repellent result.
- It is advisable to check porosity of material to be treated to determine the number of treatment coats required. Generally, low porosity (dense) material would normally require 1 - 2 coats
of treatment; however porous material may require two (2) or more treatment coats.
- Where a Second Coat is required, allow First Coat to impregnate into the Natural Stone Slab, usually within 30 - 60 minutes, before applying the Second Coat in similar fashion. The timing will vary dependant on porosity or texture of materials to be treated, weather or atmospheric condition etc. Repeat similarly should additional treatment coats are required.
- The Second Coat (Subsequent Coat) must be applied wet on wet; before First Coat (Preceding Coat) dries out or fully cure.
- Water & oil repellent protection
- Application for top, edge & bottom surface
- Creates an easy cleaning surface
- weberprim hydro seal, is solvent-based; therefore apply in areas with
good cross ventilation. It is flammable; therefore avoid contact with
open fire or sources of ignition during application.
- Staining or discoloration of Natural Stone Slabs arising from
oxidation within the Natural Stone Slab cannot be prevented with
treatment of weberprim hydro seal.
- It is the responsibility of users / applicators to determine condition &
suitability of all surfaces; prior to actual application.