E.MIX Thick Render
Coarse premixed cement render for brick, block and fairface concrete walls, patching and general use in dry or wet interior and exterior.
- Remove loose particles, grease and traces of foreign materials, on a dry absorbent surface, surface is moistened if necessary
- Electrical mixer is recommended.
- After mixing allow mixture to stand for 10 minutes for additives to dissolve, mix again and plaster is ready for use
- Apply the plaster manually with a steel trowel or spatula
- when applying several layers, the layer underneath must be dried before spreading the subsequent layer.
- In hot and dry condition the plaster should be cured with water spray during the first 2 days.
- Single component: fixed mixing proportion, ensure the quality of work
- Shrinkage compensated: reduce the chance of shrinkage cracks
- Suitable to for tiling with receiving Weber series tile adhesive and color grout series products
Pot life : Approx. 2 hour Coat thickness : 4-6mm/coat Coverage : Approx. 1.4kg/m²/mm thick Water ration : Approx. 10.4-11.2 litres/40kg bag Recommended to wear NIOSH approved or equivalent face mash when mixing the material