E.MIX Block Plaster
Pre-mixed high quality cement-based render specially developed for application on external ALC wall surfaces.
- Eliminate on-site mixing, wastage and provides contaminant free render by reducing efflorescence, bleeding etc.
- For improved Adhesion Strength, Cohesive Strength, Flexural Strength, Abrasion Resistant, Frost Resistant and Durability,
- Reduced Water Permeability, Reduced Drying Shrinkage, Reduced Surface Dusting, Minimized Efflorescence and Improved Workability
- Remove loose particles, grease and traces of foreign materials, on a dry absorbent surface, surface is moistened if necessary
- mixing time of 3-7 minutes depending on the type of mixing equipment.
- Application can be done by hand and machine.
- Final surface can either be smoothened or sponge-finished..
- In hot and dry condition the plaster should be cured with water spray during the first 2 days.
- Single component: fixed mixing proportion, ensure the quality of work
- Shrinkage compensated: reduce the chance of shrinkage cracks
- Suitable to receive paint with E.MIX SKIM COAT series products
- Suitable to for tiling with receiving WEBER TILE ADHESIVE and TILE GROUT series products
Pot life : Approx. 1 hour
Coat thickness : 4-6mm/coat
Coverage : Approx. 1.4kg/m²/mm thick
Water ration : Approx. 10.4-11.2 litres/40kg bag
Recommended to wear NIOSH approved or equivalent face mash when mixing the material