webertec NSG 124
25 KG / Bag
A high strength, high flowable (fluid), shrinkage compensated grout. Pre-mixed grout, pumpable and designed also for dry pack & plastic consistency. Chloride free and high fluidity consistency.
- The substrate should be clean and sound. Free from any contamination including oil, grease, laitance and dust. For maximum bonding, the surface should be roughened and dampen with clean water.
- Immediately prior to grouting remove free standing water.
- Metal surface must be free from rust, scale, oil or grease.
- Ensure voids and cavities are free from dust, water or any loose materials. Formwork should be well sealed to prevent leakage.
- Expansion system compensates for shrinkage and settlement whilst in the plastic state.
- Very good flow characteristics.
- Can be prepacked, rammed, troweled, poured and pumped.
- High early strength and long term durability.
- Initial setting time up to 9 hours; to facilitate pressure grouting.
- Chloride free to prevent rusting of the steel and anchor bolts.
- Pre-mixed grout, require only addition of water.
- At temperature below 20°C setting time and strength development will be slower.
- E.MIX EG 123 contains additive which expand either during the plastic stage and/or the hardening stage to compensate for the shrinkage of the cementitious matrix
- Not suitable for heavy duty precision grouting of machinery base plates, crane rails and situations where it will be subjected to severe dynamic or cyclic loading or vibrations.
- Base plates or machinery should be firmly bolted down to vertically confine the grout during placement and usage
- Pours with least dimension (thickness) in excess of 100mm are not recommended
- If formwork type grouting, leave the formwork in place for at least 3 days. Upon removal of the formwork, cure the exposed surface immediately with suitable curing compound or other approved curing method.