webertec NSG 123
25 KG / Bag
multi-purpose high strength, flowable, shrinkage compensated grout, Chloride free and good fluid consistency.
- The substrate should be clean and sound. Free from any contamination including oil, grease, laitance and dust. For maximum bonding, the surface should be roughened and dampen with clean water.
- Immediately prior to grouting remove free standing water.
- Metal surface must be free from rust, scale, oil or grease.
- Ensure voids and cavities are free from dust, water or any loose materials. Formwork should be well sealed to prevent leakage.
- Expansion system compensates for shrinkage
- Compressive Strength @ 28 days > 50 mpa
- Expansion system compensate for shrinkage and settlement whilst in the plastic state.
- Can be prepacked, rammed, troweled & poured.
- High early strength and long term durability.
- Initial setting time less than 5 hours to improve on-site productivity.
- Chloride free to prevent rusting of steel and anchor bolts.
- Pre-mixed grout, require only addition of water
- At temperature below 20°C setting time and strength development will be slower.
- E.MIX EG 123 contains additive which expand either during the plastic stage and/or the hardening stage to compensate for the shrinkage of the cementitious matrix
- Not suitable for heavy duty precision grouting of machinery base plates, crane rails and situations where it will be subjected to severe dynamic or cyclic loading or vibrations.
- Base plates or machinery should be firmly bolted down to vertically confine the grout during placement and usage
- Pours with least dimension (thickness) in excess of 100mm are not recommended
- If formwork type grouting, leave the formwork in place for at least 3 days. Upon removal of the formwork, cure the exposed surface immediately with suitable curing compound or other approved curing method.