Features and benefits
- ECO-FRIENDLY The antimicrobial agent used in weberfill ultra plus grout is registered with The Society of Industrial Technology for Antimicrobial Articles (SIAA).
- HEALTHY weberfill ultra plus grout contains environmentally-friendly and safe antimicrobial agent, which protects against bacteria, growth of fungus, algae and mould on grout surface; therefore provides hygienic conditions.
- DURABLE Low shrinkage properties to minimize or eliminate cracking problem, compressible, good abrasion resistance properties and durable.
- EASY TO APPLY Easy to mix with water to thicker or creamy paste, and suitable for filling 2-3mm wide joints.
- BEAUTIFUL Fine and smooth texture, provides grout
- Colour variation or cracking may occur with Coloured Grout due to reasons beyond manufacturers control ie. excessive water in mixing and cleaning, condition of mixing water, finishing techniques, site condition, mode of mixing & application, tile porosity variation, efflorescence etc.
- Colour Pigments in Coloured Grout may stain or discolor certain tiles or natural stone slabs; therefore a trial should be conducted to determine ease of cleaning and compatibility, before actual application commences.
- Certain colours may not be stable when expose to external conditions, please contact our Technical Advisory Department when making colour selection.
- Coloured Pigmented products may discolour and / or form efflorescence under external weather conditions in time; which is a natural phenomenon.
- It is the responsibility of users / applicators to determine suitability of grout; prior to actual application.