Features and benefits
- Suitable for grouting or pointing joints up to 3mm wide only.
- Suitable scratch highly glazed ceramic tile surface.
- durable color appearance
- Colour variation or cracking may occur with Coloured Grout due to reasons beyond manufacturers control ie. excessive water in mixing and cleaning, condition of mixing water, finishing techniques, site condition, mode of mixing & application, tile porosity variation, efflorescence etc.
- Colour Pigments in Coloured Grout may stain or discolor certain tiles or natural stone slabs; therefore a trial should be conducted to determine ease of cleaning and compatibility, before actual application commences.
- Certain colours may not be stable when expose to external conditions, please contact our Technical Advisory Department when making colour selection.
- Coloured Pigmented Products may discolour and / or form efflorescence under external weather conditions in time; which is a natural phenomenon.
- It is the responsibility of users / applicators to determine suitability of grout; prior to actual application.