20 Ltr / Drum
Polymer dispersion specially made for priming of substrates prior to application of E.MIX series self-levelling and floors screed series products.
- Surface of substrate must be hard, sound and free from contamination
- wear or soft substrates subjected to movement under imposed load must be removed
- Apply E.MIX Primer by soft brush or primer pump.
- E.MIX Primer diluted with clean water at ratio of 1:5 for first coat and 1:3 for second coat.
(refer to our Technical data sheet & Method statement for procedures in detail)
- Maximize penetration into the substrate to prevent air bubbles from the substrate diffuse into the self-levelling screed
- Increase the adhesive strength of the self-levelling screed to the substrate
- Excellent wet and dry adhesion to the substrate
Coverage : Approx. 0.2 - 0.3 litre/m² for 2 coats
Minimum application temperature : 10°C Drying time : 2 - 4 hour Application humidity : below 70% Theoretical consumption : Approx. 5m²/litre for 2 coats Approx. 66 - 100m²/20 litre for 2 coats
Recommended to wear NIOSH approved or equivalent face mash when apply the material