weberfill ultra plus grout
1, 20 KG / Bag
Anti-Bacteria, Anti-Fungus, Multi colored, water resistant, compressible cement based unsanded color grout for floor and wall tile.
- Ensure that joints are dry, clean or free of contaminants.
- Mix weberfill ultra plus grout with Clean Water as per the recommended mix ratio.
- Mechanical mixing is recommended to obtain a uniform coloured mortar. Ensure pigments are thoroughly dispersed during mixing.
- Apply grout into joints using a grout float / rubber squeegee, ensuring joints are fully compacted with grouting mortar to prevent cracking.
- Apply to small areas at time; and clean excess or residue grout promptly using a damp cloth or sponge; before it dries out.
- When grout is sufficiently firm, polish tile surface with a clean dry cloth to remove grout film / haze.
- Allow grout to set for 24 - 48 hours before subjecting to normal service
- ECO-FRIENDLY The antimicrobial agent used in weberfill ultra plus grout is registered with The Society of Industrial Technology for Antimicrobial Articles (SIAA).
- HEALTHY weberfill ultra plus grout contains environmentally-friendly and safe antimicrobial agent, which protects against bacteria, growth of fungus, algae and mould on grout surface; therefore provides hygienic conditions.
- DURABLE Low shrinkage properties to minimize or eliminate cracking problem, compressible, good abrasion resistance properties and durable.
- EASY TO APPLY Easy to mix with water to thicker or creamy paste, and suitable for filling 2-3mm wide joints.
- BEAUTIFUL Fine and smooth texture, provides grout
- Colour variation or cracking may occur with Coloured Grout due to reasons beyond manufacturers control ie. excessive water in mixing and cleaning, condition of mixing water, finishing techniques, site condition, mode of mixing & application, tile porosity variation, efflorescence etc.
- Colour Pigments in Coloured Grout may stain or discolor certain tiles or natural stone slabs; therefore a trial should be conducted to determine ease of cleaning and compatibility, before actual application commences.
- Certain colours may not be stable when expose to external conditions, please contact our Technical Advisory Department when making colour selection.
- Coloured Pigmented products may discolour and / or form efflorescence under external weather conditions in time; which is a natural phenomenon.
- It is the responsibility of users / applicators to determine suitability of grout; prior to actual application.