weberfill F&W grout
20 KG / Bag
Cement-Based Thin or Thick Bed Ceramic Tile & Stone Slab Coloured Grout
- During tiling allocate minimum joints of 2 mm wide for wall tiling 3 mm wide for floor tiling.
- Allow adhesive bed to set 24 hours before grouting commences.
- Ensure that joints are dry, clean or free of contaminants. Mix weberfill F&W grout with Clean Water (or webermix GT mix I) as per the recommended mix ratio.
- Mechanical mixing is recommended to obtain a uniform coloured mortar. Ensure pigments are thoroughly dispersed during mixing.
- Apply grout into joints using a grout float / rubber squeegee, ensuring joints are fully compacted with grouting mortar.
- Apply to small areas at time; and clean excess or residue grout promptly using a damp cloth or sponge; before it dries out. When grout is sufficiently firm, polish tile surface with a clean dry cloth to remove grout film / haze.
- Allow grout to set for 24 - 48 hours.
- Suitable for Porcelain,homegeneous, ceramic floor & wall tile,wet or dry area including swimming pool.
- good workability
- Colour variation or cracking may occur with Coloured Grout due to reasons beyond manufacturers control ie. excessive water in mixing and cleaning, condition of mixing water, finishing techniques, site condition, mode of mixing & application, tile porosity variation, efflorescence etc.
- Colour Pigments in Coloured Grout may stain or discolor certain tiles or natural stone slabs; therefore a trial should be conducted to determine ease of cleaning and compatibility, before actual application commences.
- Certain colours may not be stable when expose to external conditions, please contact our Technical Advisory Department when making colour selection.
- Coloured Pigmented products may discolour and / or form efflorescence under external weather conditions in time; which is a natural phenomenon.
- It is the responsibility of users / applicators to determine suitability of grout; prior to actual application.